Cappagh Hospital Foundation is committed to ensuring that all our communications and dealings with the general public and our supporters are of the highest possible standard. We listen and respond to the views of the general public and our supporters so that we can continue to improve.
We welcome both positive and negative feedback. Therefore we aim to ensure that:
- It is as easy as possible to make a complaint;
- We treat as a complaint any clear expression of dissatisfaction with our operations which calls for a response;
- We deal with it quickly and politely;
- We learn from complaints, use them to improve, and monitor them at our Board.
- We respond accordingly – for example, with an explanation, or an apology where we have got things wrong, and information on any action taken etc.
- We treat it seriously whether it is made by telephone, letter, fax, email or in person;
If you have feedback or a complaint: Step One:
If you do have a complaint about any aspect of our work, you can contact our CEO, Orla Gilroy, in writing by letter or email or by telephone who will in the first instance deal with your complaint and oversees the charities compliance. Please give us as much information as possible and let us know how you would like us to respond to you, providing relevant contact details.
Write to: Orla Gilroy. CEO,
Cappagh National Orthopaedic Hospital
Finglas. Dublin 11
Phone: +353 (0)1 834 0325
Our office is open 5 days a week, Monday to Friday, from 9am to 5.30pm.
What happens next?
If you complain in person or over the phone, we will try to resolve the issue there and then. Similarly, if you complain by email or in writing we will always acknowledge your complaint within 7 days, and do everything we can to resolve it within 21 days. If this is not possible, we will explain why and provide a new deadline.
What if the complaint is not resolved?
If you are not happy with our response, you may get in touch again by writing to the Chairperson at the above address. We will ensure that your appeal is considered at Board level who will respond within 4 weeks of receipt of your communication. The Chair will respond directly to you.