Cappagh Kids!- Opening 2020!
To be able to open the doors to Cappagh Kids we need to raise e300,000!
This is an exciting development for the National Orthopaedic Hospital Cappagh.
Cappagh Kids will be the new child and family friendly outpatient Paediatric Orthopaedic Department caring for children from all over Ireland.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you can help in any way at all!
National Orthopaedic Hospital Cappagh is synonymous with Patient Care. We want to continue to support the staff and their patients by providing the tools to enhance the highest quality patient care.
In 2017 and 2018 you raised over €60,000 for a Patient and Family respite room – a haven in the Hospital. We are looking forward to sharing the pictures of the renovation and creation of this haven with you.
With your help, we want to support a number of Patient and Family projects to enhance patient care and the patient’s experience.
€100,000 will enable us to support the following:
- Younger patients: Create a child friendly section in the hospital restaurant and a pack for our younger patients to assist them with their stay or visit.
- Teens: Create an information hub on our website providing tips.
- Families: Upgrade bedroom facilities for family visits/stay overs.
- Patient Privacy: Purchase iPads for medical staff to collect patient data in a confidential manner at the patients beside.
- Patient Recovery: Purchase equipment to enhance the rehabilitation of patients post-surgery.
- Patient & Staff Services: Purchase equipment and goods to open a shop so patients and staff can have access to items they need.
If you would like to help us with any of these, please get in touch with email@example.com