Cappagh National Orthopaedic Hospital is synonymous with Patient Care. We want to continue to support the staff and their patients by providing the tools to enhance the highest quality patient care.
Last year you raised over €30,000 for a Patient and Family respite room.
With your help, we want to support a number of Patient and Family projects to enhance patient care and the patient’s experience.
€100,000 will enable us to support the following:
- Younger patients: Create a child friendly section in the hospital restaurant and a pack for our younger patients to assist them with their stay or visit.
- Teens: Create an information hub on our website providing tips.
- Families: Upgrade facilities for family visits/stay overs.
- Patient Privacy: Purchase iPads for medical staff to collect patient data in a confidential manner at the patients beside.
- Patient Recovery: Purchase equipment to enhance the rehabilitation of patients post-surgery.
- Patient & Staff Services: Purchase equipment and goods to open a shop so patients and staff can have access to items they need. If you would like to help us with this, please get in touch!