As a charity seeking donations from the public, Cappagh Orthopaedic Hospital Research and Development Foundation, trading as Cappagh Hospital Foundation, Irish Registered Charity No. 9282, company limited by guarantee, registration No. 136618, Charities Regulatory Authority Registered Number: 20023201, we the Board and Staff, work to comply with the Statement of Guiding Principles for Fundraising and the requirements of The Governance Code:
- Our pledge is to treat all our donors with respect, honesty and openness.
- Be assured that information about your donation is handled with respect and with confidentiality to the extent provided by law.
- Be assured your gifts will be used for the purposes for which they were given.
- Be assured your gifts will be used solely to further the objectives of Cappagh Hospital Foundation.
- Be informed of the identity of those serving on the organisation’s Governing Board, and that the Board/Trustees will exercise prudent judgement in its stewardship responsibilities.
- Be informed of the organisation’s mission, and of the way the organisation intends to use donated resources.
- Be informed whether those seeking donations are volunteers, employees of the organisation or hired third party agents.
- Expect that all relationships with individuals representing the charity will be dealt with professionally.
- Have access to the organisation’s most recent financial statements.
- Have easily available the agreed procedures for making and responding to complaints.
- Have the opportunity for any names to be deleted from mailing lists.
- Receive appropriate acknowledgement and recognition as agreed.
- Receive prompt, truthful and forthright answers to questions you might have of the organisation.
- We commit to being accountable and transparent so that donors and prospective donors can have full confidence in Cappagh Hospital Foundation.
- We promise we will effectively apply your gifts for their intended purposes.
What to do if you have feedback: If you do have a comment about any aspect of our work, you can contact email@example.com providing as much information as possible and let us know how you would like us to respond, providing relevant contact details.
Cappagh Hospital Foundation.
National Orthopaedic Hospital Cappagh,
Finglas, Dublin 11
Phone: +353 (0)1 834 0325
Our office is open 5 days a week, Monday to Friday, from 9am to 5.30pm.