Did you know that the National Orthopaedic Hospital Cappagh was founded with thanks to a legacy? On her passing in 1907, Lady Martin bequeathed the house and lands at Cappagh to the Sisters of Charity, who founded St Mary’s Convalescent Home for sick children in July 1908. More and more of our generous supporters are choosing to leave us a legacy so they can make a difference to the future, just as Lady Martin did.
You live your life spending time with family, friends and sharing your skills and talents with the community. But have you considered what your community will be like for future generations?
When you have looked after family and friends first, any gift, big or small, can enable us to continue changing lives supporting our patients:
- €200 could support social activities for patients in our Centre for Rehabilitation
- €1,000 could fund creative artwork for Cappagh Kids, keeping it a welcoming and friendly environment for your young patients
- €3,000 could fund equipment for our physiotherapy suites, enabling patients who have undergone limb reconstruction to reach their full potential
- €10,000 could help provide a Family Room for patients of our bone tumour centre.
Leave a lasting footprint in the lives of children and adults in need by including Cappagh Hospital Foundation in your will. You will have the immediate satisfaction of creating a personal legacy that ensures CHF’s future and changes the lives of those who attend NOHC for years to come.
There are easy steps towards leaving us a legacy:
- Phone your solicitor to create or update your will.
- Look after loved ones first.
- Include CHF in your will – as little as 1% could make a difference to the children and vulnerable adults we work with every day.